My Boy! - GBA Emulator 1.7.1.0 Apk Full Cracked

My Boy! - GBA Emulator 1.7.1.0 Apk Full Cracked

My Boy! - GBA Emulator 1.7.1.0 Apk Full Cracked is a super fast emulator to run GameBoy Advance games on the broadest range of Android devices.

From very low-end phones to modern tablets. It does more than just emulating the full system. Thanks to the save state system, you can save progress at any time and return back to it instantly. And while enabling fast-forward in game, you can quickly skip the long boring intros/dialogs in RPGs.



*** To play GB/GBC games, you need to get 'My OldBoy!'.

What's New :


• Higher resolution launcher icons.
• Now targeting Android 7.0 (Nougat).
• Fixed crash upon linking on Android 7.0.
• Fixed native-lib warning on Android 7.0.
• Fixed start-up crash on Xperia ZX devices.
• Fixed GLES crash on certain devices.

Screen Shoots :
My Boy! - GBA Emulator 1.7.1.0 Apk Full Cracked

My Boy! - GBA Emulator 1.7.1.0 Apk Full Cracked

My Boy! - GBA Emulator 1.7.1.0 Apk Full Cracked


Enter your email to get cracked apks then don't forget to click confirmation link in your email inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner

- Uncheck 'download with download manager' to download the file - Please report broken link in the comment!

2 Responses to "My Boy! - GBA Emulator 1.7.1.0 Apk Full Cracked"

  1. Actually this inst working, adfly inst opening for me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forget it, finally opened, ty

    ReplyDelete