Tutorial How To Patch DraStic To Become Full Version

DraStic DS Emulator vr2.1.5.1a


Tutorial by richard204

1. Download latest LuckyPatcher apk from here

2. Install DraStic apk and Lucky Patcher

3. In Lucky Patcher > ToolBox > select "enable google license verification emulation" and "enable google billing emulation"

4. Next, hold Drastic and select "Support patch for InApp andL LVL..."

5. Check the first&second option and hit Apply and wait for the result


6. Next, hold drastic again and select  Remove License Verification with first option selected ONLY

7. Run drastic, there will be error. Close drastic open lucky patcher again and select drastic > make license for application. There will be message "no data for make license", click ok and run drastic. And last, REMOVE ODEX WITH CHANGES and your drastic is full unlocked 

8.Done! your drastic is patched, if fail you can repeat steps 1 - 7

Watch this video for more easy...
Leave a comment if you have any question

NEW VERSION 2.4.0.2a : Click Here

Patching Tutorial V3 : Click Here



Enter your email to get cracked apks then don't forget to click confirmation link in your email inbox:


Delivered by FeedBurner

- Uncheck 'download with download manager' to download the file - Please report broken link in the comment!

74 Responses to "Tutorial How To Patch DraStic To Become Full Version"

  1. Replies
    1. Ofcourse. Lucky patcher need root

      Delete
    2. Not the case always but if you odex then yes,I have this on stock nonflashed moto e and it works fine except you can do more with the root version

      Delete
  2. Tried twice and still get license verification error (code: 256)
    :(
    Also you don't mention what method to use in step 6 (I tried automatic)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The option "make license for aplication"" its nota appearing im my cellphone

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are using old version of lucky patcher please update it

      Delete
    2. Ive had the same problem- and the thing is im using the newest version - v5.5.7
      what version did you use?

      Delete
  4. Its possible to install without root??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Which version of lucky-patcher did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Followed your steps but everytime it shows error 256

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi sorry I tried thrice and got error 3244...

    ReplyDelete
  8. i will take a look at new version

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, Help please . I can't see that InApp and LVL I'm using LP v 4.9.8

    ReplyDelete
  10. Didn't work for me... Error 256. I did everything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. did you disable google billing emulation and license verification?

      Delete
  11. Which lucky patch did you use,mine i didn see the remove odex

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you must patch drastic first bro

      Delete
    2. what patch? i followed step 1 to 7, and still cannot see the odex menu

      Delete
    3. if you have been patching with drastic then remove odex will shown

      Delete
  12. in step #4 why cant i find "Support patch for InApp andL LVL..."??
    am i using the right version of the lucky patcther? currently im using 5.3.0 ver

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must root your device before run lucky patcher --"

      Delete
  13. it's work with 2.3.0.2a thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Had to root, but it was worth it, It works wonders in my S3 mini

    ReplyDelete
  15. How can i root the lucky patcher?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. not lucky patchher but you root your device

      Delete
  16. Hello every time I exit drastic I have to repatch I'm running 2.3.0.2a

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello every time I exit drastic I have to repatch I'm running 2.3.0.2a

    ReplyDelete
  18. There are no "enable google license verification emulation" and "enable google billing emulation" in toolbox except the one that I found on toogle bar. Is it the same?
    And please give me a link where I can download unpatched drastic.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks! It worked on the latest version of drastic (2.4.0.)👍👍👍

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks Master!!!.... you tutorial is the only that works for me!!!...

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hey can you upload a already cracked apk file instead of uploading an uncracked one which has to be cracked. I haven't rooted my phone and don't want to yet...

    ReplyDelete
  22. Question! Is this program called LUCKY PATCHER was required BUSYBOX to run? I got message when loading lucky patcher...

    ReplyDelete
  23. Nice! It worked! Will I only do it once.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Thanks, greatly finished. :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  26. if it is still not working, follow this:
    1. click 'remove license verification'
    2. click the reverse instead of auto, also the extreme mode
    3. wait till done and launch the app.

    I made this coz the steps said on top did not worked at me. :]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks this is what worked for me as well with a newer version of drastic.

      Delete
  27. I don't want to root my phone what should I do?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. try no root apk:

      http://www.richard204.com/2016/04/drastic-ds-emulator-2401a-apk-no-root.html

      Delete
  28. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  29. why there is no ODEX on this lucky patcher

    ReplyDelete
  30. I've root my phone using kingroot but there's no "enable google license verification emulation" and "enable google billing emulation"

    I'm using LP v6.1.5

    ReplyDelete
  31. Help! I already finish it and it works, but only for a while. When I open my drastic after downloading ds games, it was stucked at loading screen and I waited for several minutes! :( please help me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. I even retry the procedure, but still, even I uninstall it, the result is the same

      Delete
    2. try non root version
      if problem still occur probably that games is not supported or corrupt

      Delete
  32. It worked, nice one dude. :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Error 561 done everything u said should I use older version of drastic for patching

    ReplyDelete
  34. Please reply soon brother

    ReplyDelete
  35. The latest version is running


    .can follow these steps for those who are still getting the error 561 or 256 ,first open the drastic and then close it then open freedom and launch the drastic app from there u will get different code error and then close the drastic and open lucky patcher and follow the steps 1 to 5

    ReplyDelete
  36. I dont have the enable google license verification emulation" and "enable google billing emulation" and I am using the latest version of lucky patcher. Please help

    ReplyDelete
  37. Thanks. It worked fine after after my second attempt to do.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Hello please tell me if it is working on svox tts voices? Tell me a way....

    ReplyDelete
  39. only tutorial that worked for me!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  40. since Drastic r2.5.0.4a they have changed the patching and now LP cant patch it with this guide.

    ReplyDelete
  41. I love u very much. You are the best. I have been finding ways to get paid drastic. You are awesome. Thank you

    ReplyDelete